Sunday, December 14, 2008

;sldkfjsldkfjlskjblkdjflsdkjf <--- Leah stresses out.

Basically because I am a nervous wreck. OHMYGOSHRESULTSTOMORROWFUCKFUCKFUCK. Apparently that isn't a word. I don't know why, I think that is probably what 50,000 people are thinking. There was an article in the Herald Sun today, which I read on my break that told me that there's some Western Bulldogs recruit who's trying to get into boimed at Melbourne. Well it's nice for some. Wouldn't it be great if he got into premed and become a professional athlete. At least Katrina was at work today so I had someone to fret about it with. Nellie at work has already been offered three uni places because she had folio interviews and such and they don't look at ENTER.

In other news, work was hardly busy and there were two people across the road playing Christmas carols on the trombone and clarinet. Very badly. And there were only two different carols! We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Jingle Bell Rock. I was quite the fan of Jingle Bell Rock, but I wonder if that has changed. My favourite carol at the moment is actually "An Epic Christmas Tale, Chapter One: How the Thestrals Saved Christmas" which is on the first Jingle Spells CD. Chapter Two: Murder at the Top of the World, is on Jingle Spells 2. That is one the way. In the mail by now hopefully. I wonder if Frak shipped mine, because if he did, I might have gotten a Frankie Franco original drawing. Speaking of Frak, I wonder if I can find his awesome video from the other week with the owl drawing.


Umm... not much else to report on. My mum is going to bed, I probably will soon, though I doubt I'll get much sleep. Ooo, I can stay up until 11. Not that that will do much.

No comments: