Thursday, September 18, 2008

[18/09/08] Trivia, fishbowls and jelly

Today was a pretty epic day considering that I had school. We've started filming things for the Review video. Just in case you were wondering, the review is a parody of the school year. So when the year twelves finish, we have a play type thing, a video which is of pre recordedness and the baby photo slideshow. I must email Rachel my photos now that I think of it. We started filming the video today, which was of us all acting like fish in this one room in the VCE Centre that we call the fishbowl because it's made of glass and everyone can see you. I don't think that really needed an explanation. The name 'fish bowl' is fairly self explanatory.

Anyway, we put techno music on, and danced around being fish on the tables, and then there was another thing filmed where there were people running from an inflatable shark. So far the other things we have planned are singing the Hallelujah chorus in the library and singing 'Stick to the Status Quo' from HSM in the tuckshop. That one will take more organisation. But seriously, at least this way the tables from the tuckshop will actually be used for something. I wonder if the younger year levels still have tuckie duty. Lol.

The other interesting things that happened today were the trivia quiz and JELLY! They were both special efforts for the Clean Ocean Foundation. Yes, I don't know what to say about that except that there was a Mohammed Ali question which meant that Anna and I were laughing hysterically and we wish Katie had been there just so that she could be embarrassed. Wow, we make fun of her a lot. And it's not because she's in year 11, it's just because sometimes she says these things that are so funny that we can never let her forget them.

Yeah, that was pointless. I'm going to go back to doing my assignment on the internet as a global phenomenon which I won't finish before tomorrow so it will eat into my study time, as I will have to finish it over my 'noninstructional study period'. First day back next term we have practise exams (well first four days) as well as my proper VCAA assessed French oral. Good times. And I'm going to Lisa's tomorrow for an end of term party. That should be fun. Maybe I should pack my bag before we go to bed.

Oh, one last thing that makes the whole end of school thing seem real (other than that I only have five periods of maths left) is that they're announcing next year's captains tomorrow.

No comments: