Saturday, September 27, 2008

[28/09/08] In which their is horribleness, epicness and I may have possibly been drunk

Horribleness was work yesterday - my sister owes me one big time. It was boiling in the shop, and there were so many customers that it was a work out. And I would have easily sold at least $500 worth of bread. Customers just come in and ask for 34 long rolls. 34! We made many many long rolls yesterday. We also ran out of white blocks at one stage. And omgwtf, Luke's back. He's just baking though. Back when I started, Luke trained me. I had to be retrained. I thought maybe he was just back for Grand Final day or something, like how Benita was back for Easter, but it seems as if Ben's left and he has returninated. I was really confused when I saw him yesterday. And then today Katrina said "who's that?" and I said "Luke". She was as confused as me. Today couldn't have been more different from yesterday. Sadly I wasn't given the day off. But I saw the Amy child! She has returninated from China.

Epicness was the Grand Final itself - if you don't like football, skip this paragraph. Wow. I can't normally sit down and watch football, but I think that a rugby fan would have enjoyed that match. There was more tackling than anything else, so it pretty much was a rugby game. There may have been more rushed behinds (low point) and free kicks against Chance Bateman though. For a large portion of the match I was trying to make football players the Marauders from Harry Potter. You see, there's a Mooney, a Pettigrew, at least one Black (one that I know of) and I'm trying to find a Potter. Only one of these players was actually in the grand final, but oh well. Oh yeah, Hawthorn won, which proves that you can't take things for granted. Geelong should have - they won last year and only lost one match this year, and they were too relaxed. Yeah, enough about football.

I was late to Heather's 18th because mum wanted to watch the end of the match, and then I drove there. I really need more driving practise. I don't know how I'm going to get 120 fucking hours. John Brumby ftl. I stalled twice. Once at the fucking High st/Warrigal rd intersection. That is one bitch of an intersection. There was so much alcohol considering that not everyone had some. I hope that Kim's okay this morning. I don't think Cath had any last night. She and I (and Em I guess) are sometimes drinkers. That still doesn't change the fact that I had three drinks. I've never had more than one because I usually have work the next day. I still had work today. So we did some stuff - ie talking and teasing Meagan for a bit. Then some people migrated outside for dinner and Cath was singing "Everybody look at the moon".

Then we roasted marshmallows, which was awesome. By this stage people had migrated to Heather's room. Oh, I forgot! Heather's mum put Michael Bublé, so Em and I performed Sway with choreograpy. Yes, you read that right. Kim said the first of many funny things, which was "what if I marry someone who isn't as awesome as me?" Sadly I don't remember many of the funny things, and won't repeat the other I heard, which will be a blog title. The more hyper people at this stage were in Heather's room and the others were outside. The living room had been abandonned. I went outside for a bit again because Em wanted to toast more marshmallows and they were having a discussion about baby names. Apparently Harmony is quite popular.

Then there was the ultimate part of the party (hee hee, part of the party): Dancing crazily to 90s music. Em didn't know how I knew all the words to 'Two in a million' by S Club 7. I love S Club 7, even though it's not cool. Sadly there was no Backstreet Boys. There was Destiny's Child though. And then, the most upsetting thing happened, which was that the CD was scratched around the area of 'All the small things' by Blink 182. So it jumped, which was horrible, I was on Heather's bed at that stage. Cat wanted me to strip. I did not.

The question: was I drunk? The answer: 42. I probably wasn't - tipsy at the most - I can remember most of what happened. I think it's that so often I want to act insane but don't. I'm an extrovert in hiding. Or something like that. Also, Kim was drunk enough (I don't quite know how much) for a few people. What was funny was when I left, and Heather's mum told her to see me out. I just looked at her, because we both knew that she probably shouldn't have been standing up. So it was a good day. Yes, that one.

Also... DOCTOR WHO TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I hope that was a person called Cat, not an actual cat. Oh, right Cath. I am paying great attention. Forgive me, I am preparing myself for Doctor Who later. Omg excited!

:D