Sunday, July 27, 2008

[28/07/08] Girl most likely to "blog about it"

I think that's what I'll put down as my 'Girl Most Likely To' tomorrow. The sheets are up in the study area. I think they were put up today. Some of my friends want me to put something else, which I won't put here. If my parents read my yearbook and saw that, I don't know how they would react. And also because blogging is fun. I still haven't finished writing my Central diary, and no one is surprised about that, which is strange. By day... whatever it was when we had the dance party in Priscilla (wow, that could be interpreted the wrong way). Though there were a couple of dance parties, so I don't know what that day was. Anyway, when we were having the dance party, Wendy asked if I was writing about it in my diary. Either way, I'd better finish it soon, because otherwise I'll forget what happened.

I am SO SICK of choir rehearsals. I think I worked out that I have something like 9 days out of 10 in rehearsal. I get a break on Wednesday unless Barnesy decides that we need to have another rehearsal. And then I'm at Monash University all day Thursday. My sister's got something that night, so she can't come to the concert, and my dad may still be in Canberra. His company's working on that nationwide broadband plan that the government is trying to set up. Not that he owns the company. I'm fairly sure he doesn't and that the people who started it are still working there.

The formal is on Friday and I'm still kind of 'meh' about it. I'm not looking forward to it, but whatever. I'm sure it will be a blast. Predrinks are at 6, and my hair and makeup is booked for 4:30, so that should be interesting. Also, I have no idea what's happening afterwards. Yay for disorganisation! Which reminds me that I must be doing my French homework now. You wouldn't think that I got home 2 hours ago.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I'm sure the formal will be fun. We had ours on the same day we graduated, that was pretty awesome. :D

Also, I very much loled at the title of your blog.

Leah said...

Most schools here have their formals in winter or at the very start of the year. Holding it on the day you graduate would make it more fun, I think. We have approximately three different 'graduation' events. Two before exams and one after.