Tuesday, August 19, 2008

[19/08/08] In which I discuss verbs.

I know, it sounds terribly boring. But here is a twitter update I just made.

'Verb' (verb) - to turn a noun into a verb, ie Google; "you Google it" Picture Show ad on the radio! I need to talk to Megan and Byron to see if they're still doing a group booking for that, and then tell Laura. I should give Laura her birthday present. It's only 2 and a half months late.

Oh, the Hot 30 Countdown is crap mostly. Last night the top song was by the Veronicas. Urgh. And they're doing this thing where they try to break world records. Last night the guy tried to get four different countries to hang up on him in 40 seconds and tonight the girl had to break up with her boyfriend in 20 seconds. This is a horrible show. I don't want to go into radio. Or at least host a show like the Hot 30 Countdown. Or Kyle and Jackie O. I would be fine working with Hamish and Andy.

No comments: